Friday, August 28, 2009

Beer Friday

My place of employ is providing beer today for the underlings to drink. It's a shameless attempt to build team spirit and camaraderie; but it worked. I'm drinking a beer at my desk thinking how much I like working here. Beer is tasty.

I also got a filling on Monday that was hella deep. I almost felt guilty about eating out of the 5lb bag of gummy bears on my desk. Is it Gummy or Gummi?

There is a channel in Seattle called KIRO2 which apparently is RTV or Retro Television and I'll be watching a lot of Maghum PI, Simon & Simon, and Airwolf now that I've found this channel. If they start doing The A Team I might have to quit my job. Speaking of The A Team, my mom called me at work not to long ago to tell me they were making a live action movie of the TV Show. She might have been more excited by seeing a new Murdoch than I was.

This weekend can't come soon enough.

No comments: