Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another post

I'm trying to get into the routine again. It's a pain in the butt to be sure.

This week was relatively active however. I went to a Mariner game on Wednesday that ended in the bottom of the 14th with one Ken Griffey Jr. hitting a game winning single to drive in the winning run. It was a little surreal to think Griffey is in his late 30's and still playing baseball but I guess even a ghost of ones former self can have some talent. It was a weird game since it was a 1 - 0 final. I saw a guy get throw out at home, various double plays, and several people picked off, Podsednik got picked off third in maybe the 11th which was just surreal to watch.

This weekend I went to Tacoma and saw the Museum of Glass, drove over the Tacoma Narrows bridge, not this one (here is video), and went to a Tacoma Rainiers game. The Rainiers are the AAA affiliate of the Seattle Mariners. For a mere $25 you can sit in the second row of a AAA baseball game and it's a hell of a deal. The Rainiers were playing the Iowa Cubs so between the two teams I recognized maybe a 1/3 of the players. So Taguchi still stinks.

This weekend is also hempfest but I will not be attending this year. I can would only go down to laugh at the weird stinky hippies but this year I had stuff going on on, and frankly, the hippies aren't really all that cool. Maybe I'll head down again next year. I hope the little shits don't pull the fire alarm in my building again... man do I sound like and old man.

Rachel - great boob post.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

#1- You do sound like an old man.

#2- Are you sad that I didn't include pictures?