Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm going to start walking.

I filled up my gas tank for the first time in many weeks tonight; $48 is far too much for gas. I'm going to walk a lot in the future and maybe start taking the bus even more than I already do.

I'm watching one of the longest hockey games ever at present. It's in the 4th OT at present and is the 10th longest or something like that right now. This reminds me of the spring of 2000 during finals Renee Row #201 watched a 5OT game instead of studying. I mean who can study during 5OT hockey. The Flyers ended up winning that game as I recall on a Keith Primeau goal. It's just about 11:30 here so that means it's 1:30 in Dallas where this game is taking place. As the announcer just said "the marathon continues". Uh oh, there is a penalty now. Dallas wins! As far as I'm concerned they're still the North Stars until Mike Modano retires!

So I joined Ipod nation earlier this week. I only got a little one but I have joined the masses. I promise not to be a drone with my tiny little piece of hardware. I am excited because I hope to start really listening it music again. I've kind of been dabbling lately but having music available at all times has to help. I don't expect to spend lots on music or anything. My first online album was "Odelay" go Beck.

Game over. 11:30 and I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Drew said...

I totally remember that 5OT game back in college. They ordered a bunch of pizzas to the locker room after OT 3 because the players were just famished. Don't ask me why that tidbit stuck in my head all these years.