Saturday, June 2, 2007

New Computer!

After going a very long time without a personal computer I bought a new laptop this weekend. Pretty basic but it will let me goof off, downlown music, upload pictures, and various other things. Tonight I'm going to a concert at The Crocodile, the band is Voxtrot. I think they are pretty solid and the show is at the super small venue so it will be fun no matter what.

It's like 80+ and not a cloud anywhere. I'm sure when it's winter and cloudy for weeks at a time I won't remember these perfect days but it's pretty awesome right now. If the weather holds I think a hike in the morning tomorrow sounds like a good idea before I go to see Knocked Up. The guys from 40 Year Old Virgin in another movie seems like a good way to kill a Sunday to me.

Tomorrow the search for a good hamburger continues. I haven't found anything close to being as good as Sobelmans and I have a place that is supposedly pretty solid called the Red Mill so I have a mission tomorrow. I can find salmon and sushi places without going more than 1/4 of a mile but a good hamburger is a lot harder to find. Not a bad thing but I'm really craving a good burger right now and I can't imagine all the sushi places I walk by are going to help me out with that one.

No comments: