Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey Day

I love turkey day. I think it is my favorite holiday because is about food and watching football and being low key unlike x-mas.

Last year I didn't do much for Thanksgiving. I went out on Wednesday night with some Seattle friends and over to some other friends for the food on Thursday. I think I even went to work on Friday. In fact, I know I went to work on Friday because I left early and bought an Iphone I think and that was really it for the week.

This year, I went out with a friend on Tuesday and flew to Minnesota with my girlfriend and spent the holiday with my parents and little brother. The weekend went something like this.

Thursday - Food, Football, MU Game, nap, Racko, snacks.
Friday - Coffee, food, MU game, various sports, leftovers, Elf, Monopoly Jr.
Saturday - Coffee, food, various sports, food, and a ride to the airport.

Today, Sunday, there was more football and general relaxation with some laundry thrown into the mix. I'm tired and sleepy and I have to go to work tomorrow. Bah. I want to retire. Also, the Vikings won today and Marquette lost. I don't like it when MU loses games they should win and they should have won today. Grrr.

I don't really know what else is going on the rest of the week. Work is busy as it is the busy time of the year and my company is heavily tied into the 4th quarter and in particular the next three weeks.

The weird thing lately is my phone is being a flirt. I don't know why my phone isn't happy with me but I keep getting weird texts and a lot of phone calls from strange guys in Milwaukee trying to "pick up" my phone. What I think is happening is my phone is sneaking out some nights and going to Milwaukee and getting drinks from weird/strange guys. My phone kind of likes these guys so it says here is my number, why don't you give me a call but when they call I pick up the phone and say "wrong number." My phone is two timing me but I just wish it would stop giving out my phone number to strange men in Milwaukee.

It is also obsessed with Aerosmith, but that is a story for another day.

Yay, time for sleep soon.

No comments: