Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have a tree

Yep, I actually put up a Christmas tree. It is a few years old, made of cheap plastic, and has the lights already attached. What can I say, I'm lazy.

I saw the Fantastic Mr. Fox and it was excellent. It was stop motion animation and it was worth seeing at any price. I will be buying it when it comes out on film soon enough. George Clooney, who I normally dislike in films, did a very excellent job with the voice-over work and made me laugh several times.

The Vikings won again, over the Bengals, and have now cliched a spot in the playoffs which is outstanding but there is still work to be done. Get 'er done.

Jay was giving me crap the other day about the various things Beutler, so I looked my surname up and will provide a few links.

1. Beutler Corporation Heating and Air Conditioning in Sacramento CA. The best page is this one.

2. Beutler and Associates Real Estate in Idaho, oddly enough I'm pretty sure I'm related to them. I'll dig a little deeper since I do have relatives in Idaho.

3. Beutler Auto Serving Northern Utah since 1946.

4. MEAT! Serving Lafayette since 1953. Get your X-mas gifts here.

5. Prove your a Beutler with Beutler Genetics at the Scripps Research Center.

6. Need a bull? Go here if you read a little you will see "Beutlers will continue to be a part of rodeo's folklore."

7. Wikipedia Beutler and you get a few links. Most notably the current Mayor of Lincoln, Nebraska.

I could keep going and listing individual Beutler's but I'm getting tired and I've certainly amused myself to this point.

It might snow in Seattle overnight and people are going to freak out over and inch or less of snow. Tomorrow could be fun.

1 comment:

Jay ... said...

Where is Beutler Mechanics of Wauwatosa on your "List of Beutler".. that place is the best place.