Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quick Post

I ate at the Steelhead Diner tonight. It was a great experience and this place is going into the rotation of my favorite places in Seattle. I sat at the kitchen counter which was very excellent because you were watching the chefs at work and they gave out free stuff. I got a fried oyster and some sort of Salmon / bruschetta like thing. Highly recommended.

When I got home my glasses broke. That sucked. So I guess I'm going to an eye doctor tomorrow for lunch... I had those glasses for 3+ years and they were pretty flimsy so I guess maybe their time was up. I'm wearing my "old" glasses right now and I think the prescription is almost exactly the same but they don't fit my face the same. I think I'll wear my contacts tomorrow because these would drive me nuts except for emergencies like tonight.

No comments: