Monday, July 23, 2007

Ad Sense

I just spent an hour screwing around with the layout of the blog and decided to sign up for Adsense. Adsense is when you let Google put a link to something they think is relevant based on content. Makes a lot of sense I suppose, then you see my Adsense link is for hurricane relief, which is great, it just makes no sense on my blog. I figure I'll add some random works to see if changes. Sky diving. I'm also curious on how I would really get paid for this.

I added a few links to some websites of friends or one that are just entertaining to me. Indexed won't be for everybody but it certainly makes you think if you want to see someone who is incredibly creative. I also added Amazon.com since that's where I work and people should shop there to help me out. Scuba diving. I wonder if I can link amazon.com to my ad sense. Pilates.

While I was messing with the layout I was watching the Youtube debate on CNN. It's pretty fascinating to watch the creativity of the people on youtube. Some of edits seemed almost professionally done. The internet is giving people a greater access to politics. The candidates still managed to corrupt the questions and completely ignore them at other times but some unique questions were brought up and they wouldn't have been addressed otherwise. I feel bad for people in Iowa, they're are going have non stop commericals from January until the the election in 2008. Bobbleheads.

Go Obama.

No comments: