Sunday, December 20, 2009

When did I start getting old?

I bought an album of Christmas Music today. I used to hate Christmas music and now I'm listening to albums that are 45 years old and debating whether I want to buy more. Answer: No, if I buy any additional albums it won't be until next winter at best.

The kickball team has a white elephant party and this was the second year I went and the first with Jessica. I ended up with a couple of airplane bottles and a book of cocktails for an occasion that requires a drink. I gave much more inappropriate gifts as was the theme for this party but it was fun and I got to laugh a lot.

I'm going to my second Hardwood Classic on Tuesday. The Hardwood Classic is the annual Washington State game they play in Seattle for local WSU grads / fans. My buddy Aaron is a huge fan and I go with him every year. They play LSU so it should be a fun enough game to watch but it won't be a substitute for Marquette games. They won this weekend at least. (Stupid Vikings!)

Dear Santa;

All I want for X-mas is a snow day.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Dude, the Chris Isaak xmas album is really good as is the album of music from the Charlie Brown xmas special (Vince Guaraldi Trio).