Sunday, October 4, 2009

Iceland Photos

Are loaded but I haven't added the captions to them so another day or three might be needed before I put them all for public viewing. 182 photos made the cut so it will take people a while to go through them all and there are a few videos that I need to load as well.

I'm all caught up from Iceland in terms of sleep and it appears there was no big news in the world since I left. I finally got rid of most of the worlds worst candy - Dracula - which is the flavor of Salty Licorice. If I wasn't clear Salty Licorice is awful. I'll move on to the Brennivin, otherwise known as black death. I'm not sure when I'll try it though.

The fate of mankind hangs in the balance of the Packers - Vikings Monday night game tomorrow. Brett Favre decreed it, so it must be true. I'm not quite used to cheering for Mr. Favre when he chucks the ball deep down the field and doesn't really have a receiver in sight. I guess that's why he's a gunslinger.

The Twins try to further beat down Detroit by winning a 1 game playoff on Tuesday. Detroit must be an awful place right now.

I like both MN teams to win.

That's all I have for now but there will be another post in the next few days I hope.

No comments: