Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Something

I was told to post "something" so there it is.

Long time no post. I don't know, I haven't been into it lately and that's the entire battle. I got out of whatever routine I had and I didn't have the motivation to start up again. Don't have it now either to be honest but I figured what the heck here goes.

Here is the trip to Vancouver from January. There are some funny photo's in there but I didn't really do anything with them. There are lots of randoms.



Here is a Curling adventure in March. Some blurry ones - the ice was slippery.



My birthday was not all that long ago and some friends gave me 30 balloons for some reason. Here is the adventures the balloons went on.



The waterfall was really fun.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Jay ... said...

Yeah, a blog! A good one too!

and Yeah for finally seeing the balloons in front of Pike Place Market!

- Lackey