Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Throwback

Last weekend I was in Bellingham WA for a BBQ at my cousins place. She finished up her second year of Law School and decided to throw a little shindig at her place about 90 minutes north of Seattle. It was excellent times and I saw some wildlife, stars, and got annoyed with a 9 year old.

My car had an issue with a low tire and I screwed around and didn't air it up as soon as I noticed it. Big Mistake. I took it in after a little while and ended up buying $900 worth of tires and alignment. Stupid Subaru with their all wheel drive and fragile transmissions. Grrrrrr. Mostly I'm just annoyed with myself though.

Right now I'm in Scranton PA (actually Hazleton PA but who's gonna notice, right?) drinking a "throwback" Mt. Dew, which means they are using real sugar instead of High Fructose Corn Syrup because people thinks a real sugar will end up making you less fat than a processed sugar. Mmmmm, sugar. There is not a lot to eat in Hazleton PA but we ended up with Chicken Wings and Yuengling beer. Now I'm doing work in a hotel room and watching the NBA conference finals. Blah.

I'm back in PA in just a few weeks too; double blah.

No comments: