Sunday, May 10, 2009

I turned 30

As a reward for turning 30 a few of my friends sent 30 balloons to my office to make sure people knew it was my special day. Well, the balloons got a tour of the town and saw quite a few funny things. Here is a small sample of the larger series of pictures to follow.








Balloons on the march.
















Watching the Space Needle













This random guy was going to turn 30 too!













His wife really liked the balloons - that's why he ended up with them
















Japanese tourists LOVE balloons - she didn't speak English

















Purple and Shadows!


















I sold a balloon for a quarter




















No comment

1 comment:

Jay ... said...

you should have gone to the Nut Boy and taken a pic with him... or Bainbridge Island!!!

- Lackey