Friday, December 12, 2008

Quick Update

I've got to recap the trip to Milwaukee soon and I have a white elephant party coming this weekend with rules like, "no live animals... and and naughty toys are allowed." This certainly promises to be an interesting event.

Seattle is also going to get hit by a serious winter storm this weekend. Per the news.

"Meteorologists say the Puget Sound area may wake on Monday to bone-chilling temperatures around 20 degrees with highs that day in the upper 20s to low 30s."

I can't help but laugh at references to "bone-chilling temps around 20 degrees". It -8 in Fargo the other day and Milwaukee is getting hit with snow all the time. I'm going to go stock up on frozen pizza since the apocalypse is about to begin. I'm sure there will be plenty of time to update the blog this weekend when the 3 inches of snow has me trapped in my apt.

1 comment:

Jay ... said...

when i first moved to St. Louis, the first winter storm of 1/4-inch of snow closed school for the day...