Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It came in the mail

I'm pretty sure my buddy Ron decided to sign me up for a catalog based on a recent conversation. When I got home today I found a Rock River Arms gun catalog in my mailbox. Seattle is a pretty peaceful town when compared to Milwaukee or Chicago and my part of town is pretty safe at that. I don't think I'll need a semi-auto LAR Rifle anytime soon but if I do I have the July 2008 retail catalog at my fingertips.

Why is are there so many random good movies on right now? Kelly's Heroes, The Godfather, Elf, A Christmas Story, Various Rocky's, Rush Hour 3, and... wait Rush Hour 3 sucks. I'm sure they get ratings or else they wouldn't keep getting aired but there must not be much in the way of good shows because most of these movies are 20 years old.

I leave for Milwaukee in a little over 36 hours. Go Marquette! Wisconsin is evil and must be destroyed!

No comments: