Sunday, July 27, 2008

Untitled

I got a request from a college buddy to post some random stuff from college. I started posting the POS voting results a while ago but never finished the entire chart, rather than restart the process I've decided to post the entire 7 weeks worth of voting in their entirety. These were the halcyon days of college before we had to start worrying about jobs and the future.


I don't exactly what a few of the people on here could possibly have done to make the list. The Chris Howser, Eamon Cunningham, Nikki Fields, Kathy Pyro, Jana Janakowski, and Spook (anybody know what his real name is anymore?) were particularly amusing to me. I know what a few of the people did but the back stories would be hilarious.

The name of Eamon gives rise to the memory of a great line - taken from somewhere else I'm sure - "there isn't going to be a fight - I'm just going to beat the hell out of him". Attributed to Adam, however nothing ever came of it except a great amount of laughter.

Pat M. has suggested that I have a series of "guest" bloggers who would their favorite story of 201. I'm intrigued by that idea but I would need final approval of those posts as some stuff might need to be edited or fact checked. Pat is an instigator so his work would need to be validated.

Pat is most notable for his role in the "egg fight", "the battle of Renee St", and others.

2 comments:

Jay ... said...

I can't believe "Pyro" only made it one week... she should have been more prominent of a figure in the voting. and I can't believe I ended with more points than her.

also, Peter "Spook" Skaredov.

Drew said...

Muffin Slingshot!!!!