Monday, April 20, 2009

Too Long

I know the posts have been pretty few and far between. That's a problem because if I'm not posting something fairly regularly this gets to be a pretty boring infrequent read, but, if I post smaller stuff more frequently posting won't seem like work and it will give people more reasons to visit I guess.

A few random thoughts of late worth mentioning.

1. In almost every way Chipotle is superior to Qdoba, unless you're talking about nachos. Qdoba has the best chicken nachos and Chipotle doesn't even have a queso sauce and with a Qdoba on my way home now I know where I'm going to be getting my chain Americanized Mexican food. Mmmm. Queso.

2. Kickball has started again and there is something about kickball that means you have to have a great team name. In Milwaukee I played on team Kick Me In The Junk or KMITJ and the team I play in Seattle is the Sexual Harassment Panda's and/or the Habitual Offenders (HO's). There is just something about kickball that leads to clever nicknames. We don't have a good logo for the Panda's like we did for The Junk but I'm sure one will be forthcoming.

3. It was 70 and sunny today in Seattle. Winter here isn't bad at all and I wouldn't trade it for.... Goal! Calgary goes up 2 - 1! .... winter in North Dakota or Milwaukee but it really does last a long time. The sooner it's 70 and sunny everyday the happier my pale self will be.

I'll work up to longer and better posts once I get into the swing of things. Maybe even some pictures will be forthcoming! I swear they will.

To John, Happy now?

2 comments:

John said...

Dude you are an enigma.... kickball and Joshua Bell...

it's kind of like chopsticks (the song) and quantum mechanics...

even better... hopscotch and Arnold Schoenburg

Jay ... said...

Yeah! a post.. I figured you fell into the Joe Kramer "blogger syndrome" aka, you don't blog anymore.

yes, Qdoba for nachos only, Chipotle for all else! agreed!

2nd period of Game 4 Blackhawks-Flames - 6 goals, crazy!

- Lackey