Thursday, April 2, 2009

On my desk

I have a picture of me with my friends as we went out to dinner the day before I moved to Seattle. I also have a dancing cow, a Bratwurst Beanie Baby, a Drake the duck Beanie Baby, a Dwight bobblehead, a Miller Park racing Hot Dog bobblehead, a can of inappropriately named energy drink that makes me laugh, 3 Mr Bill plastic dolls that are shrink wrapped together. Odd indeed, sort of like me,

Yesterday, for April Fools, I posted a status in my various from of electronic communication implying I was going to be moving back to Milwaukee and I was sad about it. I feel this is a good to say April Fools to the people who might have noticed that but not asked.

I've been in Seattle just over two years and things are going well. I have no plans to leave and it's been an interesting time all the way around. Onward and upward I guess.

2 comments:

John said...

Dude... moving back to Milwaukee is not a April Fools joke... but rather a day of mourning. JL

Drew said...

Inappropriately named energy drink? It's not Steven Seagal's brand, is it?