Sunday, January 25, 2009

Feelin' Kinda Sunday

It's a happy go funday...

National Marquette Day was Saturday. There are tons more MU grads in Western Washington than I would have ever guessed. It was kind of fun watching a game with a lot of MU grads but I got the sense most of them don't watch all the much Basketball, which is fine, but that explains why I don't know most of them. Another game tomorrow against Notre Dame. ND is evil and must be destroyed.

Our team at work had our company Xmas party on Friday. Good appetizers and the opportunity to see people from work in a non work environment is a pretty solid way to spend the night. Nobody got silly and did anything regrettable however. It never seems to happen the way it does in the movies.

That was pretty much my weekend. I saw Gran Torino tonight and Dirty Harry is a grumpy old man when he retires. There is some funny dialog, a little inappropriate but you'll laugh if you see it in theaters. Clint Eastwood does a pretty good acting job but any time you hear moderately military sounding drums in the background you know something is about to go down.

Countdowns. Wednesday: falling on my butt/face otherwise known as snowboarding. Saturday: going to Vancouver for a Wild/Canuck game. Sunday: Superbowl, who really cares though? Next Monday: heading to PA for a weeklong work trip... nothing super exciting in there but I'll be pretty busy for the next few weeks.

I might post after snowboarding provided I haven't broken my wrist or something.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Write about your snowboarding and I'll put it on my blog because it's on the list and I haven't done it.