Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back In The Day

Nothing major happening. I did get new shoes, or kicks, as Jay would call them. A guy at work left so it's been extra busy of late. I slept a lot this weekend but I did do some stuff... like...

I went to Chess club on Friday. My "little" from Big Brothers invited me to some small gathering and it could have been fun if it wasn't complete pandemonium. Kids shouldn't have any sugar. In response to Rachel, I don't have a problem with teachers or the education system but it scares me to see a bunch of lazy teachers going through the motions. People who care, or at least give the semblance of caring have no issues. If you go back to school and get a masters so you can teach, Rachel, Jay, you guys are money with me. Just wait until you see the lazy teachers.

I have nothing real exciting to blog about. I hate cleaning and laundry.

My beer at present is Rolling Rock a summer beer. Very tasty and light but not for everybody.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It isn't even an if at this point. I'm just waiting to get that degree in the mail. Hell yeah! Sorry I'll miss you this weekend, but please send all incriminating photos my way.

Jay ... said...

Hey Old School! You were cool! But that was back in the Day, that was back in the DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!


- Lackey