Friday, January 11, 2008

Marquette - Notre Dame

That's right. The big game this weekend isn't the Seahawks - Packer game, which would be obvious since I live in Seattle and recently moved from Milwaukee, it's actually the Marquette - Notre Dame basketball game that's on a few hours earlier. I'll be watching at a sports bar or something but we need to crush the Domers.


View Larger Map That's what the middle of Kentucky looks like. I'm headed there for work at the end of the month. It's a dry county and it probably won't be any fun but duty calls I guess.

I feel like a Morlock. That's a fairly obscure literary reference for people to look up although the opposite equivalent is a Eloi if that helps. Anyway, the sun has been out for a hours now which hasn't happened in a while. The sun shines more than I thought it would in the winter but this prolonged exposure is blinding. I'll take the mostly cloudy 40's over then -20's and partly cloudy any day. I don't even consider the weather here to be winter right now because it would be an insult to the winters I knew growing up.

Off to research wireless internet.

No comments: