Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blog update

Things worth mentioning in May. I went to PA for work, Vegas for a bachelor party, and Spokane for my cousins graduation from law school. Melissa is a 2nd cousin once removed and Vicki, her mom, is a 1st cousin twice removed. There wasn't much else happening May besides some Mariner games. It is still cool here, a standard spring so to speak, so there hasn't been much going on weather wise.

The month of June should be more exciting though. Jessica and I are going to NYC next weekend for her award ceremony. Jess won a "Webby" so we're going for the award ceremony and dressing all fancy schmancy and stuff. It promises to be a good time.

A few days later we're going to Tofino BC for a few days to relax on a secluded beach on the Pacific. I'm a big fan of this trip because it involves a seaplane (or is it a floatplane???) and an enormous island that nobody really lives on. It should be a fun trip and there should be plenty of photo's to put on the blog, should I be ambitious enough to load them. It'll happen eventually.

Probably the biggest thing going on is the lease on my car is coming due in a September, so that means I have to either get a new car via trade, or get my current car to Wisconsin somehow in September. What to do, what to do. I think I'm going to put it off for a few more weeks because that's how I do things.

Technically I turned 31 in May as well. Yay me.

No comments: